L.I.N.K. Global is an international network of forwarders, together taking care of millions of pounds of cargo transported over sea, in the air and via the road. The network was officially founded in 1994 by Jacques van den Berg, owner of CyberFreight International, and became a globally acknowledged and recognized organization through the years.
L.I.N.K. Global partners currently work in 239 offices located in 62 countries worldwide, offering their customers global advantages and a local, personal touch. All L.I.N.K. Global partners share a passion for transport, know-how about their industry and in-depth knowledge of customs matters, legislation and global transportation developments.
Shipping cargo by air means that you can count on a fast delivery and a guaranteed delivery date. L.I.N.K. Global cooperates with several reliable airlines, making sure your cargo is handled well. During the shipping process, you can have real-time status reports on your air freight shipments at all times.
ea freight is a cost-effective mode of transportation. We can arrange your sea freight connections making sure there will be no difficulties due to the type of cargo, local customs or latest legislations.
L.I.N.K. Global offers you the possibility to store your cargo in one of our many warehouses located at the most important gateways all over the world. We store your goods under the best conditions, making sure it is safe and secure
- Highly competitive prices
- Sea freight all over the world with authorized shippers
- Air freight all over the world with reliable airlines
- A global network of more than 230 destinations
- Storage at warehouses at all major gateways
- All necessary knowledge of local customs and legislation
- Lot of know-how and expertise on the transportation industry
- Educated professionals to advise you
- Great flexibility in transportation modes and services
- Communication in your foreign language
- High level of customer service: personal and prompt replies
- Experience, knowledge and permits to handle special cargo